top of page
- Nov 11, 2018, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMRainier Arts Center (formerly Rainier Va, 3515 S Alaska St, Seattle, WA 98118, USAA town hall style event in conjunction with Everyone For Veterans.
- Oct 15, 2018, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMCascade Hall, 12401 SE 320th St, Auburn, WA 98092, USAVeterans share their stories from war and coming home.
- Sep 13, 2018, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMAnderson University Center, 12598 Park Ave S, Tacoma, WA 98447, USAVeterans tell their stories and answer questions.
- May 22, 2018, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMHighline College - Building 7 , 2400 S 240th St, Des Moines, WA 98198, USAWe're going to visit the students and faculty at Highline Community College!
- May 12, 2018, 2:00 PMEverett Public Library, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USAMen and women went to war and it changed them forever. Come hear the stories from our book from the veteran's themselves.
- Feb 03, 2018, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMCentralia Timberland Library, 110 S Silver St, Centralia, WA 98531, USAIn this event titled, 'The Experience of War: WWI to Iraq and Afghanistan', Jeb Wyman will give a presentation on WWI and the effects it had on soldiers and the parallels to soldiers experiences from today's wars. Veterans will share their own experiences afterwards.
- Jan 18, 2018, 7:00 PMThird Place Books, 5041 Wilson Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118, USAStorytellers will be on hand to read excerpts of their stories from the book. It's a great chance to meet them, hear the stories first hand, and get a signed copy of the book. Join us!
- Nov 09, 2017, 7:00 PMAmerican Legion Post 160 of West Seattle, 3618 SW Alaska St, Seattle, WA 98126, USAMeet the book editor and storytellers, and celebrate the launch of our book on November 9th!
- Sep 22, 2017, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMLocation TBDOn September 22nd, Editor Jeb Wyman will be on KSER 90.7 FM (Everett, WA) from 4-5 PM, discussing the book, What They Signed Up For: True Stories By ordinary Soldiers
bottom of page